Visitation is every Thursday except where the County offices are closed for legal holidays.
We will not make exceptions if an inmate is moved to another pod prior to notifying his/her visitors.
All visits are subject to cancellation without notice. Visitors must be signed in 5 minutes prior to your visitation time.
We will not accept deposits for inmate funds after 3:45 P.M.
Visitation times are according to what pod the inmate is located in. They are as follows:
***VISITORS MUST BE SIGNED IN 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO VISITATION TIME***
A POD GIRLS & PROGRAM GIRLS
8:25 AM -LAST TIME TO SIGN IN IS 9:15
B POD & DORM 1 & DORM 2 MEDICAL
9:50 AM -LAST TIME TO SIGN IN IS 10:20 AM
10:55 AM -LAST TIME TO SIGN IN IS 11:25
Lunch 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. (No visitation during this period)
1:05 PM -LAST TIME TO SIGN IN IS 1:35 PM
2:10 PM - LAST TIME TO SIGN IN IS 2:25 PM
2:50 P.M. LAST TIME TO SIGN IN IS 3:05 PM
SCHOOL CHILDREN 3:35 PM - LAST TIME TO SIGN IS 3:45 (WHEN SCHOOL IS IN SESSION)
**SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE INMATES --- VISITATION TIME TO BE SET BY JAIL ADMIN
FEMALE ADMIN TRUSTEES
8:30 AM -OVER AT 10:00 AM
MALE POD ORDERLIES
10:00 AM -OVER AT 11:30 AM
1:00 PM -OVER AT 4:00 PM
All visitors of the Custer County Detention Center are required to abide by the following rules:
1. No contraband allowed in the facility.
2. No cell phones, pagers, cameras, bags, purses or backpacks will be allowed.
3. No tobacco products
4. All visitors are subject to search
5. No food, gum or drink items allowed in the lobby or visitation area.
6. All visitors must be signed into the visitation log. Visitors not present when their name is called will be denied visitation.
7. Visitors 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Visitors 16 years old or older must furnish a valid government I.D., drivers license or school I.D. and must be on the inmates visitors list.
9. Visitors 17 years old or younger can visit family members only. Authorized minors are defined as: A biological or adopted child, grandchild, brother or sister of the inmate being visited.
10. Children left in the lobby must be supervised by an adult at least 16 years old.
11. No individuals incarcerated at CCDC in the past 90 days will be allowed to visit.
12. No inappropriate behavior - No profanity or disrespect to staff or other visitors.
13. Visitors suspected to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol will be denied visitation and are subject to arrest.
14. Only visitors listed on the inmates approved visitation list will be allowed to visit.
15. No more than 2 adult visitors and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children per inmate per visit.
16. No more than 2 inmates can be visited by the same visitor per visitation and not at the same time.
17. All visitors are subject to warrant checks.
18. Visits are 15 minutes. Conclude your visit promptly when the officer announces "times up".
19. Visitors must leave the visiting area once they have concluded their visit.
20. Only cash or money orders will be accepted for inmate deposits on visitation day. Please do not attempt to leave any other items.
21. Any violation of the rules will result in suspension or termination of visitation privileges and could result in arrest and criminal prosecution.
22. All visitors must be appropriately dressed and the dress code will be strictly enforced.
23. The dress code is directed at both male and female visitors.
The following clothing is not allowed:
Tube tops, see through mesh material, short shorts, micro mini skirts, tank tops, backless or sleeveless tops, midriff or cutoff shirts or bathing tops.
In addition, any clothing that is excessively provocative or which promotes violence, hate, drug use, profanity, sex acts or gangs is not allowed. All visitors are also required to wear footwear (shoes, sandals or boots).
Created By Hulett Design © 2013